The small powerhouse
Thanks to its turned guide profile and the particularly small motor housing, the MEGAMAT XS is ideal for use in homecare beds with front motors and for adjustable head section. The compact design and the high protection class are among the special features of the single drive. Moreover, the device is particularly quiet-running and offers many configuration options. All lift pipe clevises of the MEGAMAT 2 can be used with this drive.
Powerful and versatile
The push force of the MEGAMAT XS is up to 3,000 Newton and its pull force up to 3,000 Newton. Its adjustment speed is 30 mm/s and its stroke length is up to max. 350 mm.
Advantages at a glance
- Particularly compact design
- Particularly well-suited for adjustable head section and front lifter
- High IP protection class
- Low noise level
- Many configuration options
- Load capacity: max. 3000 N push / max. 3000 N pull
- Adjustment speed: max. 30 mm/sec. *
- Stroke length: max. 350 mm
- Equipment options: all MEGAMAT 2 stroke pipe clevises can be used
* depending on drive configuration at constant 24/29 V DC without load