Smooth-running and powerful
The advantages of the MEGAMAT 4 include its high level of performance, its compact and stable construction and its distinct smooth operation. The equipment also includes the manual emergency lowering. Its push force is as much as 6,000 Newton and its pull force is as much as 4,000 Newton. Its adjustment speed is 24 mm/s and its stroke length is up to max. 500 mm. Because the device is easy to clean, it is perfectly suited for demanding medical applications.
Customised to the customer
Thanks to its many configuration options, the MEGAMAT 4 is ideal for adapting to your individual requirements. On request, we can integrate a die-cast zinc lift pipe clevis, safety limit switch, additional limit switch, safety spindle nut and a Hall sensor.
Advantages at a glance
- Compact and stable construction
- Low noise level
- Manual emergency lowering
- Easy to clean
- Many configuration options
- Load capacity: max. 6000 N push / max. 4000 N pull
- Adjustment speed: max. 24 mm/sec. *
- Stroke length: max. 500 mm
- Equipment options: stroke pipe clevis made of die cast zinc, safety limit switch, additional limit switch, safety spindle nut, Hall sensor
* depending on drive configuration at constant 24/29 V DC without load